Thursday 19 June 2008

Welcome to the Twenty First Century



Human Rights video distribution courtesy of
Human Rights TV
Human Rights TV works for you to empower the voice seldom heard.

I am sure that after we met the other night there had to be some doubts. I understand that, I understand the question "I thought you said you worked full time?". I believe very strongly that you lead by example and that you are only as good as your deeds, the words just being an echo of intent.

I have taken the liberty of just getting on with it, that is my way, and I have set you up a blog, made your logo and am going to show you all what is just the tear drop on the tip of the ice berg.

This video is one of the moments of inspiration that led to the creation of Human Rights TV. I did tell you about this moment when we met last Tuesday, 17th June 2008. I hope it resonates with you.

No comments: